I am a self-starting and driven marketing manager with more than 15 years of experience in digital marketing, research, and team management. Proven ability to work under pressure. Excellent decision making and written skills.
- Wrote targeted content for multiple clients focused on industry topics and optimized for page rankings.
- Managed and kept content updated to maintain page rankings.
- Researched industry and location specific keywords. Added keywords to website content for search engine optimization.
- Created keyword search and display advertising campaigns on Google Ads.
- Managed $100K spend on search advertising campaigns.
Social Media Marketing
- Managed social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and multiple industry specific websites.
- Created and managed advertising campaigns on multiple platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
- Worked with and managed marketing team to achieve goals.
- Managed and mentored teams internationally in Nicaragua and Ireland.
Burder Creative; Marketing Manager
2009 – present
Responsible for building and managing client accounts. Providing digital marketing solutions including SEO, content creation, search advertising, newsletter management, and social media.
UAB; PHTS Program Coordinator
2002 – 2009
Responsible for managing a multi-institutional pediatric heart transplant study. Collected and managed research data, and ensured compliance with federal, state, and institutional guidelines.
Bernett Research; Data Coder
1999 – 2001
Responsible for building data frameworks out of survey answers.
Bachelor of Arts – Marketing
Charles Town, WV
2016 – 2019
Idaho State University
1997 – 1999
2012 – 2015
Program Assistant and Team Mentor
2009 – 2010
Big Brother Big Sister
2003 – 2004